Are you looking to regain baby-smooth, blemish-free skin? Now you can, with the brand new LaseMD Ultra™ treatment, also known as Baby Face. It’s faster, more efficient, and more complete than the previous version, laseMD™. This treatment is specially designed to handle a variety of skin concerns: skin rejuvenation, fine lines, active acne, pigmented lesions, redness, and skin texture issues, with its optimized combination of thulium fractional laser treatment and ampoules concentrated in specific active ingredients.
What is it?
LaseMD Ultra™ is a non-ablative 1927 nm thulium laser. Unlike conventional resurfacing lasers, it treats superficial lesions and irregularities with its sub-ablative fractional technology. It is an innovative medical laser that combines sub-ablative fractional laser technology with a device for applying cosmeceutical active ingredients in the form of ampoules. Baby face is a bespoke treatment. We fine-tune the laser settings, and work together to define the cosmeceutical active ingredient that is best suited to your needs.
LaseMD Ultra™ cosmeceuticals
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): to give a radiance boost and enhance the skin. The key ingredient for a preventive anti-aging treatment.
- Tranexamic acid: to treat melasma, hyperpigmentation and redness. Improves the complexion’s overall appearance.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): an ideal anti-aging ingredient, also used to treat active acne.
- Resveratrol: to treat oily skin and excess sebum. Soothes redness and helps prevent photoaging.
The LaseMD Ultra treatment is particularly recommended for correcting pigmentation spots and skin lesions such as melasma, sun spots (helioderma) and treating skin-surface irregularities such as acne scars.
• Complexion radiance
• Actinic keratosis
• Inflammatory acne
• Roughness and skin texture issues
• Dilated pores
• Eye contour
What happens during a session?
What a session involves:
- First, you will have a consultation with the doctor to find out all the relevant information and carry out a facial diagnosis. The doctor will explain exactly how the treatment will be administered and what you can expect to happen after the procedure.
- The doctor chooses a cosmeceutical ampoule that is highly concentrated in the relevant active ingredient.
- A LaseMD Ultra session usually lasts between 20 and 30 minutes, depending on the area to be treated. The laser is applied several times to maximize the effectiveness of the treatment and ensure an even result.
- After the session, a cream is applied to the treated area to optimize how the ingredients are absorbed into the skin, and to keep it protected.
- You can take your ampoule home and apply it to your skin 2 or 3 times over the 2 weeks after the treatment to optimize its benefits.
Some slight redness may occur on the treated area in the days following the treatment. However, there is no need to take time away from social activities; you can resume your daily life immediately after the session.
This essential rejuvenating treatment is suitable for all skin types, in winter and summer alike.
In 3 to 5 sessions spaced fifteen days apart, the patient regains a glowing complexion week after week.
|Baby Face | radiance boost||€230|
|4 Baby Face sessions | radiance boost||€800|
|Baby Face (other)||€360|
|5 Baby Face sessions (other)||€1,500|