The Ultraformer is a focused ultrasound device that provides a lifting effect without surgery from the very first session. Ultrasounds heat the targeted area from 65° to 75°C, causing the tissues to coagulate. The Ultraformer stimulates collagen production, increasing skin elasticity.
Zones that can be treated:
What happens at a treatment session
- Drawing of the different areas to be treated according to the selected protocol
- Application of a conductive gel to the areas to be treated
- Average session duration: between 30 and 45 minutes depending on the patient.
- Visible results between 6 and 12 weeks after treatment
The results achieved
- More radiant complexion and silkier skin texture
- Reduced wrinkles
- Reduction of fatty deposits in a double chin
- Skin tightening
- Cellulite smoothing
Combining Ultraformer with other aesthetic treatments
Depending on each client’s individual needs, it is sometimes recommended to combine Ultraformer with other aesthetic medicine treatments for optimal results.
Face: this treatment can be combined with hyaluronic acid injections if wrinkles and sagging are extremely pronounced.
Body: for those who wish to lose fat and tighten their skin, we offer an extremely effective Cryolipolysis and Ultraformer protocol. Cyrolipolysis freezes fatty deposits, whereas the Ultraformer stimulates the skin’s collagen.